9th February 2019, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the legal status of Vinayaka Mission University?

I have completed my diploma in 2012 in full time. Now I'm studying B.Tech from Vinayaka Mission University as a correspondence certificate degree course. Is this valid for various government jobs or not? Is this university legal?

7th April 2019, 02:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the legal status of Vinayaka Mission University?

What is the legal status of Vinayaka Mission University?

As per the information available, The Vinayaka Missions University is an deemed university which is recognized by University Grant Commission-UGC and its courses are approved by the Distance Education Council.

Vinayaka Missions University is a legal university.

The terms and condition of the state government jobs varies from state to state. It could be possible that it is not valid in certain states. However, is highly valid in other states.

You would need to check the notification before submitting applications for the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?