12th May 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the lower and upper age criteria to be eligible to do GDCA course?

What is the age criteria for the course of GDCA? As I have passed my B.Com in 2005. Am I eligible to start with GDCA now? And, what is the course structure of GDCA?

14th May 2020, 08:40 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: What is the lower and upper age criteria to be eligible to do GDCA course?

First of all you should consider your age and your age should be 22 to 31 year.
You are eligible with the degree but you should consider the age and 50% marks is required.
There are two stages
First Stage:
it includes questions which are based on general knowledge and this paper consists of two hundred marks.

Second Stage:
consists descriptive type questions some of which are based on Gujarati, English while other question will be from technical department.
14th May 2020, 10:19 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What is the lower and upper age criteria to be eligible to do GDCA course?

You are eligible for GDCA Exam even after completion of your B.Com in 2005 if you had at least 50% marks in B.Com and you are currently government employee of Maharashtra state. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts GDCA (Government Diploma In Cooperation and Accountancy) Exam. No age limit applicable for GDCA Exam. After qualifying GDCA exam, One can get better positions in auditing field and get full license for your accounting and auditing work.

Eligibility for GDCA
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in commerce with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Only government employees of Maharashtra state are eligible for GDCA Exam.

GDCA Exam Pattern

1st Stage : Preliminary
- Total Marks : 200
- Questions will be based on General Knowledge.

2nd Stage
- Total Marks : 200
- All questions will be descriptive type and some of which based on English and Gujarati and others will be from technical department.
18th May 2020, 04:05 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: What is the lower and upper age criteria to be eligible to do GDCA course?

GDCA can stand for Graduate Diploma in Computer Application or Government Diploma in Co-operation and Accountancy. Based on your question people will be able to answer it. Both are different courses from each other.

Students who qualified with 50% marks in their Bachelor's Degree in Commerce can apply. Maharashtra Government Employees can Apply for the GDCA and CHM Examination.

Age should be 22 to 31 year.
25th December 2021, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.COM LLB .BORN ON 30-05-1956 .CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR THIS G D C &A COURSE .
15th September 2022, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 04.09.1962, I am a postgraduate , I hv done m.com.,now a retired lecturer, can I apply for g d c a exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?