17th August 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit to pursue a graduate degree course in Hotel Management?

Hi, I had completed my Intermediate i.e. 12th board exam in the year 2000. After which I did not attend college. Now, I want to study a graduate degree course in Hotel Management. Am I eligible for a Bachelors degree course in Hotel Management after 18 years of passing 12th?

18th August 2018, 11:48 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit to pursue a graduate degree course in Hotel Management?

To pursue Hotel Management 3 year degree course, you need to set for an entrance exam. A candidate must have completed at least 12th with English as compulsory subject and it must not above 22 years.
18th August 2018, 12:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit to pursue a graduate degree course in Hotel Management?

Maximum age limit to pursue a graduate degree course in Hotel Management:-

Hotel Management is a good career option.

The candidate from Science Commerce and Arts stream with at least 60% aggregate marks in their 12th passed from any recognised Board / University.

You have to appear for NCHMCT( National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) exam.

Eligibility Criteria for this course are as follows:-

Candidate should have passed 12th from a recognised Boar / University

Candidate should have 60% minimum aggregate marks.

Relaxation of 50% minimum aggregate
percentage is given to OBC / SC / ST.
18th August 2018, 10:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility criteria, in order to pursue Hotel Management degree course, a candidate must have completed 10 + 2 from a recognised board and should have minimum age of 17 years and maximum should not exceed 22 years whereas relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students.
21st May 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is the career option after diploma in hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?