8th March 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum number of attempts allowed for EAMCET?

I'm now pursuing degree 1st year in B.Sc Statistics. The previous year I have failed in the qualifying exam of EAMCET. Can I go for the second attempt in 2020 EAMCET session?

15th March 2020, 06:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum number of attempts allowed for EAMCET?

Yes, you can appear again for EAMCET entrance exam.

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level based entrance test. And, there is no limit for the number of attempts to appear for EAMCET entrance test.
15th August 2020, 08:51 PM
deepikapandey9999

To be very honest from admission point of view, be ready to face the worst during first 3 rounds, but hey don't be disappointed.

After 3 rounds maybe in 4th round you might get some good college or the 5th round which is only for the government colleges.

But the main turning point is the spot rounds, as far as I know almost every private college in Mumbai in pune college has their respective spot rounds which might range from additional 2–3 rounds after the DTE rounds. If you have patience and apply for good college you might get it easily. For an instance IT cutoff for 4th DTE round was 143 whereas through spot round the last student to enter had 113 marks, so you notice the difference.

You might get electronics, instrumentation or chemical, biotechnology related fields in below mentioned colleges if you go for spot round. I have listed it preference wise.

Somaiya, vidyavihar ( Give it a try )
Vesit, chembur ( probable chances)
DJ sanghvi( not sure about the cut offs here)
SIES
Don bosco institute of technology
Somaiya, sion
Pillai college of engineering
MIT pune
9. VIIT pune

I haven't checked out as of what was the difficulty level of the paper this year, once the ranks vs marks are estimated I will update the answer

Do not hurry, If you fill your form properly and apply for spot rounds you will get a good college. As most of the mumbai colleges have minority reservation, so there is huge vacancies after 3 rd round if thise seats are not filled.

Feel free to ask anything else.

All the best

EDIT 1: many of you guys are texting me, I am sorry I have my semesters exam going on, will try to revert back as soon as possible, you guys have time to fill preferences until then relax and research a bit, also few good college in Mumbai have linguistic minority like Sindhi gujrathi so fill the application form properly
21st September 2020, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Is emcet exam will conduct two times in one year for who absent for emcet exam?
20th May 2021, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Eamcet already write and got a seat but not satisfied.
1.I am studying btech first year jam eligible are not
Please tell me sir
30th May 2022, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i eligible to write eamcet exam without passing 2
4th August 2022, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I disqualified in emacet exam in ts can I write once again sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?