14th August 2018, 04:17 PM
ShivamPatel13720

What is the maximum number of chances allowed to give compartment exams?

Sir, I filled the compartment form 3rd time but unusually I was absent in the exam. Can I get any more chance to give compartment exam? What is the maximum number of chances allowed in B.Com?

15th August 2018, 10:52 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the maximum number of chances allowed to give compartment exams?

There is no such limit on number of attempts for a compartment examination. You can attempt compartment examination till you clear your backlogs subjects in Bachelor of commerce.

You can again reapply for compartment examination with application fee. Till you are paying for application fee of backlog exam, you can apply for compartment examination.
15th August 2018, 01:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum number of chances allowed to give compartment exams?

According to my knowledge you can appear in compartmental examination only three times. After that there is no more chances you will get.
If you have filled it 3 times then you will not be allowed to appear next time.
But in B.Com or any other graduation degree you will get more chances unless you won’t pass.
15th August 2018, 04:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for compartment examination multiple times. It does not matter whether you have applied for third time or fourth times. Till, you clear your backlog paper, you are eligible to apply for backlog paper examination.

College receives application fee for backlog paper exam. Sooner, you clear the subject, better it would be for you and your career.
15th August 2018, 08:01 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

A student can get maximum of 3 chances to appear in compartment examinations in order to attain passing marks.
If a student has failed in one of the 5 subjects in board examination then he can appear in compartmental examination conducted in July in the same year. He will get second chance in board examination of March/April and third attempt in July next year.

If a student can not get passing marks in these 3 compartmental examinations then he has to take admission in 11th standard again and repeat the process again.
15th August 2018, 10:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

You can attempt compartment exam only 3 times. Every educational board provide only 3 chances to pass the examination. But if you failed to grab its advantage. Then there is no other chance, only you have to re- appear for board examination next year.
14th July 2020, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

If i can miss second chance then i can eligible for 3rd chance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?