1st July 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum time period allowed under Delhi University to clear any back logs in Graduation?

I got a back in one subject in B.Com third year in year 2014 while studying in a college affiliated to Delhi University through distance learning. Can I give my back subject exam now in this year? And, how will I get my graduation degree as I have not yet received my final passing certificate from Delhi University.

9th July 2019, 10:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum time period allowed under Delhi University to clear any back logs in Graduation?

The maximum time to clear the backlogs of three year UG course is five year.

So, you are not eligible to clear the backlog which is made in 2014 or before that.

For more information visit at college or official website of DU at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?