14th November 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in class 10th for AIMPT selection?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to apply for AIPMT. I want to know what is the minimum percentage required in class 10th for AIMPT selection? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 05:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 10th for AIMPT selection?

First thing I would like to mention you that AIPMT ( All India Pre Medical Test ) has been replaced by NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) from this year but the pattern and eligibility criteria of NEET is same as that was for AIPMT.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing NEET are as following :-

a) You must be an Indian resident.

b) Your age must lie within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Here, age relaxation of five years is allowed for reserved category candidates.

c) Your must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board of examination. Here marks relaxation of 10% in the qualification examination is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So it is evident from the mentioned basic eligibility criteria that there is no importance of marks of Class 10th for one's eligibility for NEET.

For further details about NEET you can visit the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 08:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 10th for AIMPT selection?

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and it has been now replaced by NEET which stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission in MMBS/BDS degree courses from any medical colleges of India.

For appearing in the same examination, the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with PCB group with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Further marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

As you concerned about the marks of Class 10th for AIPMT ( now NEET ) then it has no impact unless you have passed your Class 10th and further your Class 12th through regular schooling.

For more detailed information regarding NEET you can refer to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 10:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for AIPMT or NEET examination after 10th examination.

NEET examination is conducted for admission of candidates in medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. The minimum required aggregate is 50% relaxation for reserved category in PCB.

The age limit is 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination. For more information visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?