28th September 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission for SRCC even being in sports quota?

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission for SRCC even being in sports quota? Can you please provide me with the details? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

29th September 2017, 09:47 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission for SRCC even being in sports quota?

SRCC stands for Shri Ram College of Commerce.

Even under Sports Quota, there is high competition. You need to secure as much as possible in senior secondary board examination.

Under general category, minimum of 95% marks or more is required. In sports quota, you should try to score above 90% marks or more.
29th September 2017, 11:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission for SRCC even being in sports quota?

SRCC stands for Sree Ram College of Commerce and it is the best college recognized with Delhi University for the Commerce and the Economics.

Getting admission in the college is itself a big achievement as the cut off are very high as it is near about 90% or above and few percentage of relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
29th September 2017, 11:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

SRCC ( Shree Ram College of Commerce) and it is one of the best college in Delhi university.

The admission in the college is conducted as per DU guidelines. The admission is conducted on merit basis.

So, one must have to score above 90% in best four subject for sports category candidate but the weightage of different level certifcate ( international, national, district etc.. ).
30th September 2017, 06:35 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

In SRCC ,minimum admission eligibility criteria is
>> Student for admission in Bachelor degree like B.com, BBA must have qualified inter level with minimum 60% and more preferred.
>>In Sports quota only 5% seats are reserved which is filled by showing the documents at the time of counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?