10th August 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get job in ISRO and DRDO?

Sir/Mam, What is the minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get a job in ISRO and DRDO? I have completed B.Sc with less than 60 percent marks. Can you please give me the criteria which are followed for applying job in ISRO and DRDO? Awaiting for the response.

11th August 2017, 07:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get job in ISRO and DRDO?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;6299777]Sir/Mam, What is the minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get a job in ISRO and DRDO? I have completed B.Sc with less than 60 percent marks. Can you please give me the criteria which are followed for applying job in ISRO and DRDO? Awaiting for the response.[/QU

Candidate you can apply for the ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) and DRDO(Defence Research and Development Organization) after completing your M.SC degree and %age required to apply for these two government organization is minimum 60% marks obtained. Here below are the details regarding application procedure for DRDO and ISRO and are as follows:-

Procedure for M.SC candidate for DRDO:- M.SC candidate who have done there post graduation degree in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics can apply for the DRDO.

>> Candidate after M.SC to join DRDO you have to appear in the SET(Scientist Entry Test) exam which is conducted by DRDO on all India bases to recruit new candidates.

Selection Process in DRDO:-

1). Written Exam i.e SET Exam:- Candidate SET exam is in two sections.

>> Section I contains questions according to your M.SC degree.

>> Section II contains questions on aptitude for applied research and development.

>> Duration of Written exam is 3 hours.

2). Interview:- Candidates who qualify the written exam called for an interview.

Eligibility Required to Apply for SET Exam:-

>> Applying candidate age must be in between 21 to 28 years.

>> Candidate must have done M.SC from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks.

>> Applying candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> For more details and apply online please visit www.drdo.gov.in.

Selection procedure for ISRO:- In the selection procedure there are two steps of selection and are as follows:-

1). Written Exam i.e ICRB(ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board) Exam:- Based on your post graduation and general ability questions.

2). Interview:- After candidate clear the written exam called for interview as final step of selection.

Eligibility Required to Apply for ISRO:-

>> Candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> Age limit to apply for the ISRO is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates. Relaxation of 3 years for candidate under OBC category. Relaxation of 5 years for candidate under SC/ST category.

>> Candidate must have done post graduate degree from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks.

>> For more details and apply online please visit www.isro.gov.in.
23rd August 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get job in ISRO and DRDO?

If my cgpa will be 6.6 after msc, will i be eligible to apply for the post of scientist in isro?
23rd October 2021, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 56 % in bsc nd 65% in msc physics can i join isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?