6th September 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification for the post of Sub-Inspector in Uttar Pradesh Police?

Sir, I am pursuing my B.Com final year. So, am I eligible to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in Uttar Pradesh Police? If yes, then what is the procedure to fill the application form? Or, do I need to complete the B.Com and then apply for it?

11th September 2019, 10:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for the post of Sub-Inspector in Uttar Pradesh Police?

Minimum educational qualification- Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Age limit- Minimum- 20 years.
Maximum-25 years
However, age relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students.

Physical standards-
Minimum height needed-170 CMS
Chest size minimum- 81cms before expansion and after expansion it should be 85 CMS.
11th September 2019, 11:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for the post of Sub-Inspector in Uttar Pradesh Police?

One who is interested to apply for the post of sub inspector in Uttar Pradesh must have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
There is no percentage criteria.
Therefore, after B.Com you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?