23rd August 2012, 08:36 AM
sharmiladhivya

What is the minimum TANCET cutoff for M.E as a backward class

what is the minimum tancet cutoff for M.E as a backward class?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges which I can get after scoring 20.500 score in TANCET in backward category?
  3. What is the date of availability of B.Ed application form? How many seats are required for Backward Class? Minimum percentage for backward class to apply for Mathematics
  4. How many casts are included in central OBC?
  5. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  6. What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?
  7. Is there any Valid cutoff mark scheme in TANCET like in GATE? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff marks for SC quota in TANCET exam for MCA?
  9. What is the difference between BC and OBC?
  10. What is the date of sale of B.Ed application form? Minimum percentage required in Mathematics UG to apply for B.Ed in Backward Class
  11. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  12. Will a candidate of backward class with 196 cutoff get medical seat in chennai
  13. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  14. Cutoff list of TANCET for MBA program?
  15. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota? I have scored 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET and belong to ST community
  17. Previous years TANCET M.Tech/M.E. cutoff for various colleges? How is normalisation done?
  18. Minimum percentage required in graduation to opt for MBA?
6th November 2012, 08:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum TANCET cutoff for M.E as a backward class

Different colleges/universities have different cut-off marks for TANCET qualifiers. U must remember that the minimum cut-off marks is 40. U must not get less than that irrespective of the fact that you apply in any college/university or else you would face a lot of problems in getting admission.
25th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i have 32.889 cutoff mark in tancet. this mark is eligible for GCT salem, AC tech karaikudi.
26th June 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 31.843 marks in tancet exam and I belong to BC quota. Is this mark eligible for Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology,karaikudi ?
21st July 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i got 40 marks in tancet exam ME (civil) oc community... will i get AC tech karaikudi...
18th August 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 31.658 marks in TANCET exam ME(civil) MBC community will i get AC tech karaikudi
9th May 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 22.5marks for tancet exam which is possirble or not for minimum cut off mark
10th June 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hai i have scored 18.188 in tancet 2014 and am belongs to bc category.what kind of colleges i ll get through counseling
21st June 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 42.777 in tancet exam belongs to MBC category.will i get structure engg seat in AC TECH?
18th June 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I got 32.402 in TANCET exam belongs to BC category.Which college i will get through counselling 2015?
19th June 2015, 10:52 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello
Every college and universities have different cutoff marks for TANCET and it varies. But minimum cutoff marks should be 40 and not less than this. You have to get marks higher from minimum so that to apply and get admit in any of the colleges.

Thanks
26th August 2022, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Ny TANCET score is 23.667, but my percentile is 90.831, can i get seat in alagappa college karaikuddi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?