18th April 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the MPH entrance exam syllabus? Last years question papers for PGIMER Chandigarh?

sir, plz provide me mph entrance exam syllabus and last year question paper from pgimer chandigarh

28th November 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the MPH entrance exam syllabus? Last years question papers for PGIMER Chandigarh?

which is d best option after bds????forensic or mph?what is d scope of both after bds?plz guide ms sir
9th December 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the MPH entrance exam syllabus? Last years question papers for PGIMER Chandigarh?

What is the MPH entrance exam syllabus& question paper 2012?
17th December 2013, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the mph
26th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

After complete bsc nursing what is criteria for join mph in pgi
20th February 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the MPH entrance exam syllabus? Last years question papers for PGIMER Chandigarh?
10th May 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus for mph preparation at PGIMER and last 3 years question sets
25th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the mph entrance question paper at sctimst, Thiruvandapuram?
25th May 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the model entrance mph entrance question papar at sctimst, Thiruvandapuram?
23rd August 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I NEED THE PRIVIOUS QUESTION PAPER OF MPH WHICH WAS HELD ON MARCH 2014.
24th August 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I NEED THE PRIVIOUS QUESTION PAPER OF MPH WHICH WAS HELD ON MARCH 2014.
4th December 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.
I need the sallybus of MPA (master of public administration) entrance examination.... if may be possible kindly send me [email protected]..
thank you.
27th July 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CRITAREA FOR MPH IN PGIMER CHANDIGARDH FOR FOREGIN STUDENT . I AM FROM NEPAL. SO I KINDLY REQUEST U TO GIVE ANSWER TO ME
18th January 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Please i need the syllabus for mph entrance exam and what type of questions are asked in the interview.
20th January 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE I NEED THE SYLLABUS FOR MPH EXAM AND WHAT TYPE OF EQUATION ARE ASKED IN THE INTERVIEW?
15th June 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir / mam please mail me previous year question paper for mph in pgimer on [email protected]
31st January 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the syllabus and previous years question papers for grad II competitive examination, Pgimer Chandigarh?
9th May 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the MPH entrance exam syllabus ? last years question papers for PGIMER chandigarh?
20th June 2020, 04:10 PM
Samuel amirtham

Kindly send me any MPH QUESTIONS collection to [email protected]
Thanks and regards sir
7th July 2020, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir please provide me mph entrance exms of pgi chandigardh
27th March 2021, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I GET PGI MOH EXAM PAPER OF PREVIOUS YEAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?