31st July 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the next level in IAS selection after passing all the exams? Fee structure of IAS exam?

Sir, please tell the full details of IAS exam after passing the written, oral, aptitude, what's the next level?? How we get posting? What is the fee structure of IAS exam? Please reply asap.

31st July 2016, 05:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next level in IAS selection after passing all the exams? Fee structure of IAS exam?

I.A.S stands for Indian Administrative Service and the examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview and physical fitness test before the selection for the training.

So, if you have passed the written and interview you have to qualify in physical fitness test.

The fee to appear for examination is Rs. 100. For more information about examination is www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2016, 05:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next level in IAS selection after passing all the exams? Fee structure of IAS exam?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. UPSC conducts Civil Services examination for IAS. There are three stages of this exam which you must clear and be in top ranks to join IAS.

*Preliminary exam.

*Mains exam.

*Personal interview. It also includes medical examination of candidate.

Those who clear all these three stages have to undergo training at LBSNAA, Mussorie. After training is over, candidate is posted as SDM in selected cadre. The fee for this exam is 100 rupees.
31st July 2016, 05:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. It is one of the top services of Indian government and UPSC conducts Civil Services examination for it. Civil Services examination is one of the toughest examination of India where 5-6 lacs of candidates appear for 1000 odd seats and even in that top 200 rankers are given IAS.

Candidate must be graduate to apply for Civil Services exam. The age limit for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years. Those who clear all three stages which is preliminary, mains and interview are eligible to undergo training. Once training is over, candidates are alloted services in their selected cadre. Those who are under IAS, become Sub District Magistrate. General candidates have to pay fee of Rs 100 and rest candidate are exempted from fee.
31st July 2016, 06:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you have qualified all the stages of examination then you are only left with the training period and after the successful training you will be eligible for final selection for the service.

The examination is conducted as Civil Services examination and there is nominal fee of Rs 100 to appear for examination but there is no fee for other category candidates and even for girls.

So, if you are eligible to appear for examination appear for next year examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2016, 10:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you have cleared all stages of Civil Services examination then you will have to do academic training at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration. After training period is over, candidates selected for different services are given posting under selected cadre. The post for IAS officers after training is SDM and after 4-5 years of services they are promoted to District Magistrate.

The fee structure for Civil Services exam is Rs 100 rupees for general category candidates and female and reserved category candidates are exempted from fees. Top 100-150 ranks of this exam are alloted IAS.
1st August 2016, 11:28 AM
Adhayay

If you have passed all the written and oral exams for I.A.S. officers selections then there is one test left for you to become a I.A.S. officer. The test is your medical test after qualifying that you a I.A.S. officer.
20th August 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a plus one student. I want to become a IAS officer. I want to start my training by side. What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?