26th May 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing criteria of EAMCET examination?

Sir, I got 38 marks in Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) out of 160. Can I qualify in that exam and I get the seat in engineering colleges?

31st May 2019, 09:02 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the passing criteria of EAMCET examination?

The minimum marks required to qualify EAMCET examination is 40 marks. There is no minimum marks criteria for SC/ ST category candidates. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have scored 38 marks in EAMCET examination, so if you doesn’t belong to SC/ ST category, that means you haven’t qualified the EAMCET examination and you are not eligible to get admission through EAMCET.
31st May 2019, 11:53 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the passing criteria of EAMCET examination?

As far as you are concerned about the passing criteria for EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical Common Entrance Test) is 25% of total marks i.e; 40 marks out of 160 marks. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD category candidates there is no requirement of minimum passing marks.

So, having managed 38 marks out of 160 marks in EAMCET, you will be considered as EAMCET qualified candidate only if you belong to reserved category.

For details and updates regarding EAMCET results, rank list, etc., you can refer to the link https://sche.ap.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?