3rd August 2012, 02:40 PM
drl

What is the pattern of SBI clerk entrance? Previous 10 years model question papers?

i want to attempt sbi clerk entrance so i need pattern of examination and previous 10 years model papers

4th August 2012, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of SBI clerk entrance? Previous 10 years model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drl View Post
i want to attempt sbi clerk entrance so i need pattern of examination and previous 10 years model papers

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% OR have completed Graduation degree are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

I think you are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam because your 12th marks is above 60% .Additional is not consider for calculation of percentage marks.If you have passed in Additional subject then definitely you are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

Process of SBI CLERK exam-1)Written Test and 2)Personal Interview

List of the Books for SBI Clerk Exam:-

Complete Study Package For SBI (Clerk Grade Exam)
by
Sanjeev Joon
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

SBI 2012 State Bank Of India: Bank Clerical Grade Recruitment Exam
by
Primary
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

Pattern of SBI Clerk Exam:-

Total Marks= 250
Total Time= 150 min

Negative marking is there.For one wrong answer deduct .33 marks.

I have attached the Question papers of SBI Clerk Exam so please check it out.

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI exam paper2007.pdf(110.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf SBI exam paper2007 GK.pdf(110.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2008_Reasoning Ability_.pdf(15.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2008 Solved Paper.pdf(15.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2009_General Awareness.pdf(23.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2009_Reasoning_.pdf(20.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: doc SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 47 views)
4th August 2012, 09:52 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the pattern of SBI clerk entrance? Previous 10 years model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drl View Post

To sit for the SBI Clerk Exam you have to satisfy certain eligibility criteria as otherwise you will not be considered eligible. Some of the criteria have been listed below:

Educational Qualification: You need to pass class 12 board exam with not less than 60 percent of marks in aggregate to sit for this exam. For the SC/ST candidates the percentage of marks to secure is 55 percent.

(OR)

If you are a degree holder then you just need to guarantee the pass marks to apply for this exam. There is no minimum percentage to maintain as such and this degree can be attained in any discipline from a recognized university.

(OR)

If you are a regular diploma degree holder with 60 percent of marks then also you are eligible to sit for this exam. However if you have pursued this degree in correspondence then you will be considered ineligible.

Age Criteria: While applying for this exam your age should not be less than 18 years of age. The maximum age limit for this exam is 28 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved categories:

Age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
Age relaxation for the OBC candidates: 3 years.

Selection Procedure:
>>Written Examination
>>Personal Interview Session

Exam Pattern: Following are the topics which SBI examination covers:

General Awareness
General English
Reasoning Ability
Quantitative Aptitude
Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge

Marking: There is negative marking for every wrong answer you give. 1/4th marks will be deducted from the actual score for every incorrect answer. Therefore while answering be very sure about the option you are choosing and do not rely too much on instincts or wild guess. No need of taking unnecessary risks.

The minimum qualifying marks for the reserved categories will be relaxed by 5 percent.

The question paper will be bilingual which means you can either give the exam in English or Hindi.

On getting the qualifying marks in the written exam you may expect a call for the personal interview. Whether you will get a call or not depends on the number of vacancies and the number of marks you have secured. A maximum of 3 is generally called for each vacant seat available.

In the interview session as well a 5% relaxation will be given to the reserved categories.

SBI Clerk Exam Reference Books:

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam: Previous Years' Papers (Solved) Practice Test papers (Solved)
by SBI & Associate Banks

Bank Clerical Practice Work Book
by R Gupta

Popular Master State Bank Clerks Examination
by R. Gupat's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi

Popular Master Guide: Bank Clerical Test
by R. Gupta's

Bank Clerical Test Previous Years Paper (Solved)
by R. Gupta's

Here i have attached some of the papers you are looking for. Please go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI-Clerks-2012-Syllabus.pdf(67.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 1.doc(41.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 2.doc(34.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 3.doc(39.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 4.doc(46.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 5.doc(40.0 KB, 38 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?