20th March 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Social Science in LT exam in Uttrakhand

what is the paper pattern of social science in LT exam in uttarakhand?

21st March 2015, 02:02 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the pattern of Social Science in LT exam in Uttrakhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the paper pattern of social science in LT exam in uttarakhand?
Uttarakhand Pravidhik Siksha Parishan is going to conduct Sahayak Adhyapak i.e. Assistant Teacher for LT grade. This is a state level recruitment examination for Assistant teacher. For the posts of TGT UBTER has published the notification last year. Regarding posts or vacancies, 60% will be filled through examination and direct recruitment, 10% will be done by UBTER, Roorkee, This year LT grade teacher exam is being conducted on 29th of March. Timings are 12 pm to 3 pm.

Talking about Pattern and Syllabus of LT grade Examination of Uttarakhan is Written Examination which comprises of two parts.
  • Section 1: Number of questions are 100 for Shaikshik Abhivritti , Tarkshakti , Samanya Gyan i.e. Educational aptitude , Reasoning, and general Knowledge (GK) topics.
  • Section 2 : Number of questions are 100 from Subject which was filled by the applicant during form filling.

Duration of the exam is 2 hours. There is a negative marking scheme i.e. one fourth of marks will be deducted if found wrong.

Note:- for qualifying the exam, You need to score at least 45% if you are General and OBC and 35% if SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?