4th July 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage in B.Tech for direct admission in MBA at IIM?

necessery percentage in btech for direct admission in mba at iim

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  2. List of colleges accepting 60 percentile in CAT?
  3. How to do MBA in IIM A after doing graduation in B.Com?
  4. How to do MBA in IIM? What is the fee for MBA in IIM?
  5. What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?
  6. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  7. What's the cut-off percentage for an OBC candidate for getting admission in IIM's? I've secured 70% marks
  8. What is the full form of CAT? Which courses come under it?
  9. How should I crack CAT for IIM admission? Procedure of the entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible for a person to try for admission in IIM's after completing MBA degree with 67% marks?
  11. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  12. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad? -- [New]
  13. Fees structure for MBA from IIMs? Best college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in PG for IIM and top B-Schools
  15. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  16. How to get admission in IIM with less percentage?
  17. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  18. Top 20 B-school in MAT as well as CET MHA?
21st March 2015, 03:29 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the percentage in B.Tech for direct admission in MBA at IIM?

There is no direct admission policy at IIMs. Even if you score a 100 percent marks in your B.Tech. you wouldn't be able to get a direct admission in any of the IIMs.

To get admission into IIMs, you have to appear in the CAT exam which is conducted by IIMs to select candidates for PGP courses at IIMs. The exam is generally held in November. This exam is mostly based on Quantitative Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Reading Comprehension. You have to appear for this exam and get a high percentile to enter into one of the IIMs.
9th March 2020, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage in B.Tech for direct admission in MBA at IIM?

Now, I am teacher in government school . I have completed graduate with 60% and postgraduate in teo subjects i.e. English and Marathi with 60 & 64 percent respectively. I am in my 45 & very eager to do postgraduate in management from reputed IIM . Can I eligible for this? please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?