3rd May 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for M.Com in Calcutta University?

How much should I score in B.Com IGNOU to get admission in M.Com under Calcutta University? Which college would be best for M.Com under Calcutta University? Can I do regular M.Com after completion of B.Com from IGNOU?

15th May 2019, 10:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for M.Com in Calcutta University?

Yes, ofcourse you can study MCom from Calcutta University after completing BCom from IGNOU. I am giving you the eligibility criteria to study MCom at Calcutta University.

==> Candidate must have done BCom with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done through a Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the university.

==> You can apply online through the university website that is www.caluniv.ac.in

==> Register as a New User and fill all the required details and upload the scanned documents.

==> Pay the application fee through State Bank Collect Payment through Debit/credit card and then click on submit button.

==> You can download the filled application form for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?