26th July 2019, 12:56 PM
Riwanshee Singh

What is the possibility to do BHMS or BAMS after Intermediate from NIOS Board?

I want to ask that if I complete my 12th from NIOS Noard with Bio as single subject. Then after that can I be able to pursue Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) from any of the medical colleges?

30th September 2021, 09:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility to do BHMS or BAMS after Intermediate from NIOS Board?

To pursue BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) or BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with NIOS board but not with PCB combination, you are not eligible to pursue BAMS or BHMS or another undergraduate degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?