25th October 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility of studying LLB after completion of BBA (H)?

Hello everyone, I am studying BBA (H). I am a 5th semester student. After completing my graduation I want to study LLB course. So, I want to know that is it possible or not to study LLB after completing my graduation with BBA or not?

27th October 2018, 08:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of studying LLB after completion of BBA (H)?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course. LLB is Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination after completion of the course. For more information about the examination visit at the official website of the university.
27th October 2018, 09:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of studying LLB after completion of BBA (H)?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year course. The minimum required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for examination to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after the bachelor degree.
28th October 2018, 01:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates are eligible to get admission in LLB course after BBA. The eligibility to get admission in LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in the course. As per Bar Council there is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.
28th October 2018, 07:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to study Law course after completing BBA course.

=> The duration of this course is three years after completing BBA course.

=> In order to get admission in this course you have to appear in entrance examination i.e Combined Law Admission Test.
31st October 2018, 05:54 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

LLB is three years course and those who have passed graduation from any recognised university are eligible for LLB

Being a BBA student you won't have any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?