25th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the probables of getting electronics or computer science branch after scoring 7168 AIR and 1168 in Womens category?

my all india rank is 7168 and 1168 in women's category.what are my probables of getting electronics or computer science branch as i belong to general category?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting E&ET branch after scoring 7168 in KITEEE and general category of 1168?
  2. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered?
  3. Can I get admission in computer science branch in HBTI Kanpur after scoring 239 in GATE? I belong to OBC category
  4. Which branch should I take after passing 12th? Which is better among Electronics, Computer Science and IT?
  5. Which is more difficult branch, Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science?
  6. Will I get a chance for admission in computer science or IT engineering branch in IT engineering colleges after scoring 900000 AIR?
  7. Which branch can I get after scoring 4456 in KITEEE? Is there any chance to get computer science branch?
  8. Can I get computer science seat in NIT Surathkal after scoring AIEEE rank of 143084?
  9. Which branch is better between Computer Science and Electroincs & Communications Engineering in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get any NIT after scoring 42000 in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get medicine seat in SV university in open category? I have scored 1168 rank in EAMCET
  12. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  13. Is there any chance for me to do computer science or electrical engineering after scoring 5500 in IIT JEE?
  14. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  15. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  16. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to get into BITS Pilani, Goa or Hyderabad after scoring 290 marks in BITSAT?
5th June 2013, 11:50 AM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: What are the probables of getting electronics or computer science branch after scoring 7168 AIR and 1168 in Womens category?

Hai Friend,

Sorry, you may not get a seat in government college with this rank, as you belong to general category.

But, you may get admission into the top private engineering colleges and you will also get the Electronics or Computer Science Branch.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?