16th June 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?

hi im doing diploma in architecture and as i complete this i want to do my barch in atlanta and should i have to write nata exam in here are there what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges offering Environmental Science in Mumbai?
  6. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs?
  7. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same?
  8. Entrance exam syllabus of Arts and Craft?
  9. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  10. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Date of TRB exam? Seniority of 2009-10 batch? How to prepare?
  12. Syllabus of BHU medical exam? Previous year papers and practice papers of BHU medical exam?
  13. Company secretary course after graduation in Mass communication?
  14. Difference between Computer Science and Information Technology branch of engineering? Is there any special branch of software development?
  15. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration?
  17. Where are the forms available for the entrance in Ahmadabad? Basic qualification requirements?
  18. When will be the TRB Exam?
18th June 2023, 06:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?

B.Arch admission is done based on entrance exam . They are required to give one language exam and one standardised exam .
Some of the exams are
IELTS
TOEFL
PTE
After clearing the competitive exam , one gets admitted to the program.
Excellent performance in competitive exam can also get students financial aid in the form of scholarship.
Online application form can be filled for the college , one is interested.
They also have to apply for student visa to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?