1st June 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in M.Sc Zoology at CMD College, Bilaspur?

How can I get admission in C.M. Dubey Postgraduate College, Bilaspur in M.Sc Zoology, and what is the date of admission in it? Please, tell detail admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure of B.Com course in CMD college Bilaspur?
  2. Is banking course available in CMD college Bilaspur Chattisgarh? What is the last date?
  3. Can I be able to get admission in Loco-Pilot course at Bilaspur college?
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. CMD college of Bilaspur is under which university?.
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Zoology for MSc candidate of Karnatak University?
  7. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  8. What's the admission procedure for M.Phil in Bilaspur(CG)? What's the fee structure?
  9. Possibility to study MSc(Zoology) for BSc(Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) graduate?
  10. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  12. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  13. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  15. Admission Date for PGDCA in Bilaspur? Colleges in Bilaspur for PGDCA?
  16. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  17. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  18. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
24th November 2022, 10:46 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in M.Sc Zoology at CMD College, Bilaspur?

The candidates must have completed bachelor's degree in relevant stream with atleast 50% marks from a recognised board.

Admission to the course is based on merit as per university norms
List of selected candidates will be available on the official website or they can contact the college .
Candidates can visit on the date of admission with required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?