1st November 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to make correction in SSC registration card for wrong address?

I had mistakenly given wrong address in SSC registration and both address are wrong (permanent and correspondence address also pin code). Sir, how can I solve this problem? What should I do make necessary correction?

6th November 2018, 06:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to make correction in SSC registration card for wrong address?

SSC stand for Staff Selection Commission.

You cannot make any changes in the registration form if you have by mistake entered some wrong inputs.

It is clearly stated on website that you won't be able to make any changes once you click on submit button of registration.
21st December 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to make correction in SSC registration card for wrong address?

I fill my education qualification how can I correct it
29th January 2021, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I have filled my pincode wrong in ssc chsl can i change it now or i would be rejected for this mistake??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?