8th July 2022, 07:14 PM
Moorthy 123

What is the procedure for other state student join TN polytechnic?

I was settled in Mumbai. My son have all address proofs in Mumbai only. I wanted my son join same polytechnic i was studied in tamilnadu. What is the procedure to join TN private polytechnic. And how to get nativity certificate from other state. Any other options please tell us

27th June 2023, 02:25 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What is the procedure for other state student join TN polytechnic?

• Check the eligibility criteria of the polytechnic. Not all TN private polytechnics accept students from other states. So, you need to check the eligibility criteria of the polytechnic you want to join.
  • Gather the required documents. The required documents for admission to a TN private polytechnic include:
    • A copy of your 10th or 12th class mark sheet.
    • A copy of your passport-size photograph.
    • A copy of your birth certificate.
    • A copy of your nativity certificate (if applicable).
  • Apply for admission. The application process for admission to a TN private polytechnic is usually online. You can find the application form on the website of the polytechnic.
  • Pay the application fee. The application fee for admission to a TN private polytechnic is usually around Rs. 500.
  • Wait for the selection results. The selection results for admission to a TN private polytechnic are usually released in the month of June.
  • If you are selected, you will need to pay the tuition fee and hostel fee. The tuition fee and hostel fee for a TN private polytechnic vary depending on the polytechnic.
Here are the steps on how to get a nativity certificate from another state:
  • Contact the local municipality or district administration office in your state. They will be able to tell you the procedure for getting a nativity certificate.
  • Submit the required documents. The required documents for getting a nativity certificate from another state include:
    • A copy of your 10th or 12th class mark sheet.
    • A copy of your passport-size photograph.
    • A copy of your birth certificate.
    • A proof of your residence in the state (such as a ration card or electricity bill).
  • Pay the application fee. The application fee for getting a nativity certificate from another state is usually around Rs. 100.
  • Wait for the nativity certificate to be issued. The nativity certificate will be issued in a few weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?