31st March 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue Cost Accounting after completing class 12th? Can I self study for Cost Accounting?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Cost Accounting so I want to know what is the procedure to pursue Cost Accounting after completing class 12th? Can I self study for Cost Accounting? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th July 2020, 05:45 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue Cost Accounting after completing class 12th? Can I self study for Cost Accounting?

After passing Class 12th , register yourself for Cost Management Accounting (CMA) with ICWA.
Its totally depend upon you, whether for self study or to pursue coaching. In some subjects, you need to prefer coaching.
22nd August 2020, 02:50 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue Cost Accounting after completing class 12th? Can I self study for Cost Accounting?

Firstly after completion of 12th, you have to register yourself on Foundation level. Self study depend on yours ability as well as you can take online lecturers on unacedemy on less fees.

Click on the link to know procedure for admission in Cost Accounting course :
https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Admission.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?