19th June 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for bank PO sequence wise?

plzzzzz.......tel me all the process for bank PO sequence wise....

15th May 2015, 10:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process for bank PO sequence wise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plzzzzz.......tel me all the process for bank PO sequence wise....
Here is the procedure to be a Probationary Officer (PO) in any Public Sector Bank.

To apply for the IBPS PO exam, the candidate has to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:

1. The candidate should be graduated from any of the recognized Institute/University of India.
2. The candidate should be of age between 21-30 years.

According to latest changes made in banking exams for the post of PO/Clerk by IBPS, an applicant needs to crack 3-4 Levels to become PO in bank. They are:

Level 1: Pre-Online Test: This is a 1 hour online test conducted by IBPS that will be of 100 marks and comprise questions of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English. The successful candidate will be eligible to sit for mains exam.

Level 2: Mains online Test: This is a 2 hour online test that carries 200 marks and contains all the sections that were contained in previous pattern, i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English, General Awareness with special reference to the banking industry, Computer and Marketing. The candidate who will clear individual as well as all over cutoff marks will be forwarded for the level 3.

Level 3: Group Discussion & Personal Interview (1 hour). To get the final selection for Bank PO, the applicant needs to clear all the levels, i.e. candidate has to pass online objective test and descriptive test, then clearing GD round and PI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?