30th August 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for drug controller of India? Criteria of examination and syllabus?

what is the qualification for drug controller of india..
What is the criteria of examination and syllabus for this exam

30th August 2012, 07:55 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Default Re: What is the qualification for drug controller of India? Criteria of examination and syllabus?

[IMG]
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxbszx7epr-WCAmUpD4uKQwFa4-Nw51n8TlQZ4HL4U-IUABYdjhhN9_D0
[/IMG]

Drug Inspector Eligibility criteria

Educational Qualifications:- You must posses a degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmachology or microbiology from university established in India by law.

Age Limit: Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 47 years; Researved categories will get age benefit as per state government rules.

SYLLABUS

NATURAL PRODUCTS:
Pharmacognosy of Senna, Digitalis, Clove, Cinnamon, Rauwolfia, Ergot, Belladonna, Vinca, Ginseng, Opium and Gelatin. Chemical nature of the active constituents, tests and mode of action of these drugs.

PHARMACEUTICS (Technology of drug delivery system, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical legislation):
Technology of drug delivery system: Manufacture, Standards, labelling, packaging and storage of dosage forms like tablets, capsules, liquid orals, injectables, topical preparations, blood products and plasma substitutes, sustained release dosage forms and novel drug delivery systems.

Sterilization: Different methods of sterilization and sterility testing of pharmaceuticals.

Basics of pharmacokinetics and their importance in formulation, Bioavailability, Bioequivalence, Stability studies.

Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules, Pharmacy Act, Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Act, Essential Commodities Act, Drugs (Price Control) Order.

PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS:
Principles and application of absorption spectroscopy, chromatography, potentiometry, complexometry, non-aqueous titrations with reference to drugs given in Indian Pharmacopoeia. Microbiological assays and biological standardization of antibiotics and vitamins as per I.P.

PHARMACOTHERAPEUTIC AGENTS AND CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY:
Nomenclature, synthesis, uses, mechanism of action, SAR and metabolism of drugs belonging to the following categories which are official in Indian Pharmacopoeia.
Neuroleptics and tranquilisers, antihypertensives, antiarrhythmics, vasodilators, diuretics, antibiotics, sulphonamides, analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs, antihistaminics, antineoplastics, antiamoebics, oral contraceptives, antituberculars and antileprotics, antimalarials, insulin and other antidiabetics, corticosteroids, antiulcer and antiasthmatics.

Clinical aspects of pharmacy and pharmacology, drug interactions, Basic concepts of drug metabolism.

Evaluation of drugs in human beings/ clinical trials.

Drug therapy in paediatrics, geriatrics and during pregnancy.

Radioisotopes in medical practice, Biological effects of radiation.

MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY:
Classification, cultivation, isolation, identification and nutritional needs of bacteria, viruses, protozoa and fungi, Microbial genetics and variations, Theoretical aspects of immunity, sources and mode of infection, general methods of preparation, standardization, preservation, storage and uses of Vaccines, Sera and diagnostic agents, Antigen - antibody reactions, Mycobacterium - Tuberculosis, Leprosy - Salmonella, Shigella, spirochetes, mycoplasma, diarrhoeal diseases, ELISA, Bacteriology of water, milk and food.

Drug sensitivity tests for Bacteria.

Fermentation technology: production of alcohol, acetic acid, citric acid, penicillin, tetracycline.
16th January 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for drug controller of India? Criteria of examination and syllabus?

what is the opportunity for drug controller??
23rd December 2013, 06:45 PM
Insopeemonnew

Default Hi First Post

Hello. I wanted to invite you to my hipnosis website where you will learn a lot about hypnosis.you can use hipnosis to improve
26th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the quualif I cations required to become drug controller
17th June 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I give exams for assistant drug controller after pharm d ( doctor of pharmacy)
5th May 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I give exams of assistant drug controller after pharmD (doctor of pharmacy)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?