16th November 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to be eligible for GPSC entrance exam?

which qulified to get GPSE exam???...please send me the qualification required for it

25th November 2011, 05:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to be eligible for GPSC entrance exam?

Gujarat Public Service Commission conducts tests mainly for recruiting qualified candidates to various Civil services of Gujarat State. The minimum qualification required for the GPSC entrance exam is graduation. The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum is 28 years. The question paper for this exam includes two sections. The first part contains multiple choice questions and the second part is a descriptive one.
25th November 2011, 09:08 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to be eligible for GPSC entrance exam?

Hi Dear

criteria for exam:-

*Candidate pass graduation in any stream
*Age- 21 to 30 years
5 years for OBC candidate
7 years for Sc/St candidate relaxation

So if you satisfy these condition then you are eligible for give GPSC exam
26th November 2011, 04:00 PM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: What qualification is required to be eligible for GPSC entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which qulified to get GPSE exam???...please send me the qualification required for it
Hi,

GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission and is conducted by government of Gujarat.

The required Eligibility Criteria for appearing this exam are:
1.You need to be Graduate in order to apply for this exam
2.You need to have minimum age of 21 years and should not exceed 28 years of age.
For SC and ST age relaxation is for 5 years
For women’s in reserved quota it is 10 years
For general Women’s it is 5 years

GPSC has two phases:
1.Preliminary Test :It includes multiple choice questions. Technical and General studies questions will be asked. The second is descriptive part question from English,Gujarati,technical side. It covers 200 marks.
2.Interview Test

Preliminary test is held generally in the month of May/June. Interview Test for selected people will be held in the month of January

You can log on to http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov. in for more details.

Good luck!
26th December 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

how much percentgae is reguired in grduaction?
7th March 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

need solved papers of gpsc exam in gujrati language.
7th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i PASS 12TH STD WITH SCI. STREEM & I GET MY ADMISSION IN PERA-MEDICAL...IT IS 5 YEARS & 6 MONTHS COURSE . Am I give exam of gpsc
14th July 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am complete diploma in 3 years and 12 arts pass in years . So i am give gpsc exam please help me. 8980272855.
28th August 2012, 09:53 PM
i am sure
Member+

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission

Those candidate completed his Graduation from recognized university are Eligible for GPSC

A citizen of India

Age-18 to 28

Exam pattern

Preliminary
main
Interview
12th December 2012, 10:08 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

GPSC Stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission.

The Qualifications Required for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam are :

* You must have completed your graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* Your age must lie in between 21-30 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age for those belonging to Reserved Categories.

The Examination is conducted in two phases :

a) Preliminary Examination

b) MAINS Examination.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query.Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
30th March 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hello..i have completed 3 years diploma engineering course in information technology...can i attend gpsc and upsc exams?
20th June 2013, 01:35 PM
rinku6

To be eligible for Gujrat public service commission entrance exam you need to have fulfill its eligibility criteria.

Eligibility for GPSC examination:

You need to have completed graduation degree from recognized university or college.
You must be citizen of India , subject of Nepal and bhutan can apply for same .

Agelimit:
Your age should be between 21 years to 28 years for being eligible .

Relaxation in age is provided by the government for Categories of Candidates that belongs to SC/ST or OBC as follows :
SC /ST - 5 years
Reserved category women - 10 years
General Women - 5 years

Thanks..
9th December 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i std 12 science. I stand gpsc my age 18.
24th June 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

if i am from uttar pradesh then may i take part in gpsc pre exam and main exam . if pass every elebity of gpsc then may i be selected in gpsc service in inervew gpsc of gpsc gugarati langauge is called fo in gpsc please if you have answer of this question then send massege on [email protected] is gujarati langauge needed ti be spoken in gpsc inervew
26th June 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello.
I am 30year old .and I am obc candidate.i was comleat my diploma in electrical enginering in year of2012.so pl.gide me I am appear for gpsc exam yes or no.
26th June 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello.
I am30 year old.i am obc candidate.i was passed my diploma in electrical eng.in year of 2012.do I eiligibale for gpsc exam.pl.gide me.thank you
27th January 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have committed 12th sciense in 2010 and I giv for gpsc exam so I tack to gpsc exam
4th March 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i have tatto on my hand ..can i give GPSC exam ? some of my friends told me that person with tatto can't give this exam ...thank you
6th March 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, i m foram bhatt from vadodara. I have completed BCA from SNDT college and i have pursuing for MBA in C.V. Raman University. My born year 1993.
I am intrested GPSC exam so plz tell me how to apply for this exam?????
25th September 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 year old female candidate.Having B.B.A., P.G.D.P.M,M.com. (mngt.), MBA (HR) degrees. Also have 5 to 6 years managerial level experience in private companies. Now am doing nothing from last 2 year bcoz of responsibility of family now want to do job in government. Can I apply for GPSC?
26th September 2015, 10:00 AM
sai5733

GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission and is conducted by Government of Gujarat.

Eligibility :-----------

You must a Citizen of Indian
You need to complete the graduation degree in any recognized university

Age limit: 21 to 28 years
Age Relaxation : ST/SC - 5 years,

Number of Attempts :

General Category : 4 Attempts
OBC and PH candidates : 7 Attempts
ST/SC : Infinity

GPSC has Two Phases :

1. Preliminary Test
2. Interview Test

For more details you can download and see the below attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 16.pdf(39.8 KB, 919 views)
17th November 2016, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering. So can i apply for Gpsc?
25th June 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any specification of stream (science ,commerce arts or *any other type of graduation*) for being eligible for UPSC and GPSC examinations. (*graduation of media graphics and animation*)
27th March 2018, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Our university Established under "Gujarat Private Universities Amendment Act, 2011" can I apply for GPSC?
26th July 2019, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I am a physiotherapist and i wanna give gpsc medical science exam? Physiotherapist is a paramedical field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?