18th April 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for the post of Assistant Engineer in Indian Railways?

Hi, I wanted to know about the minimum education qualification required for the post of Assistant Engineer in Indian Railways. Please update me on this soon. I want to work in the Engine making department of the Indian Railways.

23rd April 2019, 11:41 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for the post of Assistant Engineer in Indian Railways?

The minimum education qualification required for the post of Assistant Engineer in railways is three years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University or Bachelor's Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.

You age should be in between 18 years and 33 years. It is 18 to 36 years for OBC and 18 to 38 for SC/ST candidates.
23rd April 2019, 11:57 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for the post of Assistant Engineer in Indian Railways?

The minimum education qualification required for the post of Assistant Engineer in railways is three years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University or Bachelor's Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.

You age should be in between 18 years and 33 years. It is 18 to 36 years for OBC and 18 to 38 for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?