30th October 2018, 04:29 PM
mmata

What are the requirements to be eligible and apply for EBC scholarship?

Can a M.E. or PG students is eligible to apply for Economically Backward Class (EBC) scholarship? If yes, then how and when to apply and what all documents would be required to furnish along with application form?

31st October 2018, 07:52 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to be eligible and apply for EBC scholarship?

To be eligible to apply for EBC Scholarship, you should have secured admission to Degree course in a recognised college/ university. Your family annual income should be less than Rs. 1 lakh and in case of SC/ ST candidates, it is Rs. 2 lakhs. None of your parents should be government employees to be eligible to apply for EBC Scholarship.
31st October 2018, 08:26 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to be eligible and apply for EBC scholarship?

To be eligible for EBC scholarship, you must have been admitted to institute through CAP (Centralised Admission Process) conducted by State Cell of Maharashtra State.

You must have secured at least 50% marks in post graduation to be eligible for EBC scholarship.

Post graduate students can also apply for EBC Scholarship offered by Maharashtra Government but for only MBA, MMS and MCA courses.

31st October 2018, 08:32 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

You can apply for EBC certificate on taking an admission in PG. You need to get admitted by the general admission procedure. Scholarships are available for those who will get admission to the University.

If you have an annual family income between 2.5 lac to 8 lac then you need to have at-least 50% marks in your 12th std.
And if your annual family income is less than 2.5 lac or ~1 lac then you have no such criteria of marks.
4th April 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Mbbs course VR economically back interested to study mbbs course will provide u scholarship that course in andhrapradesh want to know details.
19th June 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I took benefit of EBC scholarship in 1 st year Engg. Now I decided to take admission in Agriculture? Can I apply for EBC!?
28th January 2021, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

If I take admission from management then I'm eligible to apply for ebc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?