30th November 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements and procedure for Nepali students to study in UK?

Hi, it's me Kristina Makhim from Nepal. I have completed my +2 in 2018 with 65%. And my overall IELTS marks is 5.5 with 5 in Speaking. Can I apply for colleges in UK with this score? What are the other requirements for Nepali students to study in UK?

4th November 2020, 02:44 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What are the requirements and procedure for Nepali students to study in UK?

The requirements for studying a bachelor degree in united Kingdom is
You need to have an over all band if 6.0 at least in all the skills i.e reading , speaking and all
You will also have to submit your documents like
Passport
Bank account details
Medical certificate
And also your accadamic results
As you have not scored 6 band you will not be eligible to proceed for any course
In addition you will also have to complete some point system if you lack in any of your course
19th November 2020, 12:29 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the requirements and procedure for Nepali students to study in UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, it's me Kristina Makhim from Nepal. I have completed my +2 in 2018 with 65%. And my overall IELTS marks is 5.5 with 5 in Speaking. Can I apply for colleges in UK with this score? What are the other requirements for Nepali students to study in UK?
Apart from intermediate and IELTS score card,you need to have documents related to bank details,ID proof, address proof,medical insurance ,college admission form,valid visa.
Along with,whenever you are working,one must know particular regional language and fluent in english(good communication skills).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?