20th July 2010, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?

myself Sunil
pursuing b-tech {chemical engg.} from DCRUST Murthal, Sonipat Haryana
i want to know abt the scope of chemical engg. in india ?

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  2. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  3. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  4. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?
  5. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  6. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  7. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which engineering course is better between Civil and Chemical? What are the career opportunities? Is it true that Chemical Engineering has scope only in South India?
  9. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  10. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  11. Scope of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  13. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  14. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  15. Is chemical engineering good?
  16. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  17. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  18. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India after B.Tech? What is the average salary after B.Tech in India?
16th September 2011, 10:33 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?

every branch has its future..
we cant say what happens in next second
lets hope for the best.
but it will be good than present.
16th September 2011, 11:49 AM
Deepthi Thomas

Chemical engineers are highly demanded in mineral-based industries, petrochemical plants,petroleum refining plants,refinaries etc.THey will be paid a salary of Rs.20000/- per month at starting itself.Boys are more suited for opting this career than girls.
16th September 2011, 03:51 PM
sat1993

Chemical Engineering has scope in many industries & also in many government companies.

After getting your B.Tech degree certificate you can walk in interview for posts like sample tester engineer in Cement producing companies,Assistants for many Sr's directly................

If your interested in doing RESEARCH programs then you can become a researcher.

u can also have scope to work in mining departments also.

All the Best,

With regards,

sat1993.
16th September 2011, 08:01 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
myself Sunil
pursuing b-tech {chemical engg.} from DCRUST Murthal, Sonipat Haryana
i want to know abt the scope of chemical engg. in india ?
Chemical engineering is a branch which basically deals with the designing, supervision, construction, installation and operation of plants and equipments for manufacturing chemical products and developing new methods of production.

Presently there are less job opportunities in India in this field. But in coming future the demand will increases due to development in the area of chemical products.

So this is one of the most demanding branch of engineering which the students opt.
15th January 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about the salary that would be given to a fresher who is has finished his b tech course from wbut university?
15th January 2012, 07:28 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Chemical Engineering is a course of very good scope. You can find many opportunities in public sector firms like ONGC, SAIL, DRDO, etc. You can find opportunities in private companies like Reliance, Essar Oil etc. You can also find opportunities in design of various pressure vessels, heat exchangers etc in various industries.

Chemical Engineers are in demand at mineral-based industries, petrochemical plants, synthetic fiber units,petroleum refining plants, chemical industries, refineries, pharmaceutical companies, paints manufacturers, fertilizer industry, textiles sector, plastics, and explosives.

Scope of Chemical Engineering in India is growing as research organizations, laboratories, defence establishments, atomic power plants, and forensic investigation departments also need chemical engineering experts.

The most popular sub-branch of chemical Engineering is Biochemical Engineering that attract engineering students with alluring career prospects are Nanotechnology and Environmental Engineering.

Now a days the the starting salary of these engineers may vary from company to company and ranges between Rs. 15000/- Rs. 30,000/- per month.
15th January 2012, 07:36 PM
Sharma sujeet

Arrow Re: What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?

It is very demanded choice the salary is good and boys are suited very well.
15th January 2012, 07:42 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI dear

Scope for chemical engineering:-

After complete study in Chemical Engineering like many companies are there like:-

Sun pharma
Ranbaxy
Bhusan
Cipla
23rd June 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

how to go abroad to get a better job after doing B Tech in chemical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?