19th January 2012, 07:47 PM
NEHA.S.MORE

What is the scope to get int Army? Can I work for defence?

i'm neha...i want to complete my mbbs in afmc and become a doctor...what scope will i get in the army???...can i work for defence???...please send me the answer...contact number is 9449085418

24th January 2012, 03:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope to get int Army? Can I work for defence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEHA.S.MORE View Post
i'm neha...i want to complete my mbbs in afmc and become a doctor...what scope will i get in the army???...can i work for defence???...please send me the answer...contact number is 9449085418
After completion of the MBBS program at Armed Force Medical College, you can certainly join the Armed Force Medical Services.
Basically, candidates pursuing MBBS program from Armed Force Medical College has to serve as commissioned officers in the above mentioned service, i.e. Armed Force Medical Service, which includes Indian Army, Indian Navy as well as Indian Air Force.
The service period will be of seven years and is a compulsion for graduates from the Armed Force Medical College.
Once you will join the college, you will have to execute a bond according to which if you are unable to serve the Armed Force Medical Service for the period of seven years, you will have to pay an amount of 15 lacs to the authority.
For more information, refer to the official website of the Armed Force Medical College.
25th October 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope to get int Army? Can I work for defence?

what job i can get after finishing ma criminology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?