28th July 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and job opportunities with LLB via distance or part time education mode?

Dear Sir/Ma'am, please help me to know the more details as I want to do LLB in part time. I am Graduate from Arts Sociology, and working in Insurance sector since 5 years as Senior Portfolio Manager. I want to apply for it but before that need full Information and future scope in Law. Whats the yearly fees duration of course and future opportunities for job with universities or colleges name.

31st January 2023, 04:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities with LLB via distance or part time education mode?

If you are looking to make a career in the field of law by practicing law, then it is not advisable to look for pursuing LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree course in distance mode as a degree in law completed in distance mode is not approved by BCI (Bar Council of India) for practicing law in any court also no university is approved by BCI to offer degree courses in law in distance mode of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?