10th October 2018, 06:51 PM
SAND VERMA

What is the scope and job prospects of Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)?

Hi, I am Sandhya Verma. I am thinking of doing Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) course. Is it helpful to get jobs and earn handsome salary as I desire? Can I get good ideas from people who are doing job after their COPA course. Thank you.

12th October 2018, 10:58 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and job prospects of Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)?

COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) is a certification level course. The duration of the course is 1 year.
The basic eligibility required for studying this course is 12th class from any recognised board.

The scope of the COPA course is little high when compared other courses. There are different type of job opportunities available after completing the course. You can even start your own small business like computer institute, cyber cafe, DTP centre, computer consumable shop and etc.,
The salary given for the freshers will vary around INR 8K - 15K per month. Based on the experience & the company the salary increases.

Some of the jobs which you can get after completing COPA course are as follows:

- Computer lab assistant
- Computer operator
- Data Entry operator
- System operator
- Biiling assistant
- Smart accounting
- Office automation
- Computer teacher
- Online assistant and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?