22nd June 2011, 07:56 PM
nibedita jena

What is the scope of lectureship in universities? Should I go for PG Diploma in Arts?

I have passed my post graduate in odiya with 65%. Also qualified NET. What are the scopes of lectureship in our Universities? I'm also a stage artist.Should I go for P.G Diploma in performing Arts of Sambalpur University. Will it help me to get a job? I heard about ODIYA University. How can it help me to get the job of a lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lectureship in various universities after qualifying MSc, M.Phil, B.Ed
  2. Scope of getting a teaching job in various universities after scoring 65% in PG?
  3. Validation of Ph.D by BSP for lectureship or professorship in universities?
  4. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  5. Can I apply for Ph.D. in folklore or fine arts after M.A. in forklore? Can I appear NET examination for Lectureship?
  6. List of colleges or universities to do Ph.D and research? What are the other scope of doing Ph.D except for lectureship?
  7. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  8. Universities in India offering Diploma in Fine Arts course through Distance Education?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Arts after completion of Diploma Civil?
  10. Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?
  11. How to get UGC NET certificate at fast track mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF? -- [New]
  13. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  14. Whats the scope available in Arts with Maths subject? Which colleges offer Maths subject in the Arts stream
  15. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  16. Scope in Arts Stream with Maths as a Subject?
  17. Which subject should I choose between Science and Arts? Which has a wider scope?
  18. Date of announcement of advertisement for lectureship in colleges and universities? What is the exam date of UPPSC?
3rd December 2011, 02:19 PM
akashcg02

Default Re: What is the scope of lectureship in universities? Should I go for PG Diploma in Arts?

first of all, lecturer post is too good now a days because of the ugc reforms under NAAC, you get high paid salary. If you pursue diploma in pg, you will surely get a job of which you need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?