23rd January 2014, 11:10 AM
syed altamash ullah

What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?

1)what is the scope of msc food science ?
2)what are the job oppurtunities after pg at govt, private, pulic sector, including self business?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  2. What has better scope between MSc IT and MSc computer science?
  3. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  4. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  5. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. What is the scope for food processing technology in India? Scope for Agricultural courses in Tamilnadu? What are the job opportunities?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  9. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  10. Best colleges for MSc Microbial and Food Tech near Punjab? What is the scope for the same?
  11. Scope of msc electronics in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  13. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  14. How can I apply for a job after doing MSc and M.Phil in Home Science
  15. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  16. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  17. Can I do MSc in food technology after doing BSc in CBZ?
  18. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
14th September 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?

sir I have completed MSc in food technology .can I do mtech in food tech after MSC food tech?
15th October 2017, 02:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?

M.Sc. Food Science or Master of Science in Food Science is a postgraduate Food Processing course.

If you want to do higher study after Master of Science in Food Science course then as per my suggestion you can go for Ph.D. (Food Science and Technology).

The name of best jobs for you after M.Sc. Food Science course are given below.

=> Food Technologist

=> Lab Technician

=> Marketing Executive - Food Technologist

=> Food Science Scientist

=> Manager - Sales

=> Process Development Scientist

=> Research Scientist

=> Head - Analytical Science
22nd December 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

can i study Msc FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY AFTER BSc FOOD MICROBIOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?