23rd April 2020, 01:23 AM
Yashi vaish

What is the scope and opportunities with M.Sc Medical Microbiology?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) and now I wish to do M.Sc in Medical Microbiology. Am I eligible for it? Is it suitable for me? Can I do M.Sc Medical Microbiology from any private university? What is the scope and opportunities with M.Sc in Medical Microbiology?

27th April 2020, 10:38 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: What is the scope and opportunities with M.Sc Medical Microbiology?

No you cannot do M.Sc Medical Microbiology with a Bsc Medical Laboratory Technology .
For your knowledge the opportunities include for being an:
1.Academic researcher.
2. Nanotechnologist
3.Biomedical scientist.
4. Biotechnologist.
5.Water quality scientist.
6.Clinical research associate.
7.Clinical scientist, immunology.
8.Food technologist.
9.Medicinal chemist.
10.Microbiologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?