14th June 2012, 01:23 PM
shrivatssingh

What is the scope of production engineering from NIT Trichy? Which option is better for EVT engineering from DCE

What is the scope of Production Engg. from NIT Trichy? Which option is better EVT. ENGG from DCE or PRDCTN ENGG from NIT TRICHY? Please give scope and placements of each above branches mentioned. Is Civil from NIT TRICHY good?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy
  2. Which NITs should I opt after scoring 686 rank? Which is better between NIT Warangal, NIT Trichy and DCE? Ranking of these colleges?
  3. List of the institutes where I should apply for M.Tech CS?
  4. List of the good colleges of M.Tech with GATE score of 457 in computer science(General)?
  5. In which NIT can I get after scoring 384 in GATE mechanical engineering with 91.5 percentile? What is the cutoff for DCE?
  6. Admission Mechanical Engineering in DCE after scoring 7469 rank? Should I go with any other stream? Is Automotive Engineering a good option? Future prospects in this course?
  7. Mechanical engineering after Production engineering? What is best option for me?
  8. In which colleges of South India can I get with a GATE rank of 3905 in Civil Branch(OBC)?
  9. How may I do Ph.D in Kuwait? I've completed ME in structural engineering from NIT Trichy
  10. Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal? -- [New]
  11. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of Production Engineering?
  12. What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?
  13. What is production engineering? What is the scope of this?
  14. Do NITs provide Aerospace Engineering Course? List of NITs providing the course?
  15. How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year
  16. What is Production Engineering?
  17. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scope and future in Production Engineering? What is the average package provided?
13th July 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of production engineering from NIT Trichy? Which option is better for EVT engineering from DCE

What is highest placement in civil at nit trichy ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?