24th April 2012, 07:49 PM
niit danish

What is the selection procedure of group D exam?

what is the selection procedure of group d exam...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure for TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
  2. When can I apply for RRC Group D exam? What is the procedure of selection?
  3. How to enter ABB group? Date of off campus exam? Selection procedure for freshers?
  4. When to expect APPSC Group 3 & 4 notifications? Preferred books, exams and selection procedure?
  5. Air Force for Women in Technical Branch? When will be the forms available? Criteria for selection? Is Group Discussion a part of selection procedure?
  6. Is it possible to become a Pilot after joining Indian Air Force as Airman in X Group? What is the selection Procedure? -- [New]
  7. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  8. What is the selection procedure of group D exam?
  9. Selection procedure for Group D recruitment in RRB?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?
  11. Procedure to get selected in Group - I exams for final year Engineering student?
  12. How to prepare for Group II exam? Procedure to apply for Group II exam?
  13. Procedure to download online application form for Airman Selection Y Group Exam?
  14. Selection of subject and procedure for selection for KPSC?
  15. Detailed information about SSB?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join microsoft company for a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for ABB limited?How may i get all Questions asked earlier in it?
  18. Procedure for selection in Indian Navy after completing 11th standard Maths Group?
22nd August 2013, 05:40 PM
kkranthi713
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of group D exam?

Since you have not mentioned in which sector you want information about the selection procedure of group d exam ,so, am giving you information of group d in the Indian railways.

selection procedure of group d exam :

Required Criteria :

Age Requirement:
For General candidates : 18 years to 33 years
OBC :18-36 yrs
SC/ST candidates :18-38 yrs.

Mode of Selection :

Selection will be based on merit, experience and verification of original documents.

Firstly there will be written examination.Those who have qualified in the written exam will be called for original document verification.Then according to the vacancy candidate will be given the job.

Section included in the Written Examination(Objective type):

1)Mathematics
2)Reasoning
3)General Knowledge and General Awareness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?