11th September 2016, 09:15 AM
Roopali Mittal

What shall I prepare for my final year B.Com exam? What to do further after B.Com to become a Lecturer or higher class Teacher?

Sir/Madam, I am suffering from so much dilemma that what should I do after completing my B.Com. Right now I am in my final year of B.Com program from DU and want to become a lecturer or higher class teacher, but the problem is that all I have studied till date in B.Com is for my exams only and didn't gain any extra knowledge till date. What shall I prepare for my final year of B.Com program? And what shall I do further to achieve something good in life?
Thank you

11th September 2016, 05:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I prepare for my final year B.Com exam? What to do further after B.Com to become a Lecturer or higher class Teacher?

After B.Com you will not be eligible for recruitment as lecturer or teacher in government colleges or schools.

For recruitment as lecture the minimum required qualification is master degree and for teacher candidates need minimum bachelor degree as well as B.Ed degree.

So, you must have to pursue these course to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for recruitment in jobs. Along with pursuing the course you can also prepare for CTET/NET examination as according to syllabus.
11th September 2016, 06:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I prepare for my final year B.Com exam? What to do further after B.Com to become a Lecturer or higher class Teacher?

There is nothing to worry for what had happened as you can't change it but you can start preparation for examination from now.

You are not eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in college as lecture or as teacher in government school as you need minimum B.Ed degree to appear for CTET/TET and master degree to appear for NET examination for recruitment as lecturer.

So, you can prepare for examination in between these two year of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?