11th February 2023, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose in class 11th if I want English to be my future?

I am a student of class 10th,about to give my boards in 2k23 so confused about what should I take in class 11th..! I have a great interest in making poems, writing stories! One of my favourite subjects is English only! Although I can do other of my subjects goodly! But I want English to be my future!
Kindly guide me about opting the stream in class 11th ..?
And also how can I do PhD in English and have a good package!
Thanking you!

16th February 2023, 06:27 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What should I choose in class 11th if I want English to be my future?

If you are interested in pursuing English as a career, you can opt for the Humanities stream in Class 11th. Humanities is a popular stream for students who have a keen interest in literature, language, and other social sciences. In the Humanities stream, you can study English as a core subject along with other subjects such as History, Political Science, Economics, and Psychology.

To pursue a PhD in English, you will need to complete a postgraduate degree in English or a related field. You can do a Master of Arts (MA) in English, which is a two-year program that focuses on advanced studies in literature, language, and linguistics. After completing your postgraduate degree, you can apply for a PhD in English in a university or research institute.

To have a good package after completing your PhD in English, you can consider pursuing a career in academia, research, or publishing. As a PhD holder, you can work as a lecturer, professor, researcher, or editor in universities, colleges, publishing houses, or research institutes. These roles can offer a good salary and other benefits, depending on your experience, qualifications, and the organization you work for.

To succeed in a career in English, you should focus on developing your writing, reading, and critical thinking skills. You can also participate in literary events, workshops, and conferences to network with other professionals in the field and build your profile. It is also recommended that you keep yourself updated on the latest trends and developments in English language and literature by reading books, journals, and other publications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?