30th March 2012, 05:26 PM
nitin daware

What should I do after 12th in Arts Faculty? Should I go for B.Com?

what should i do after 12th in art faculty. should i go for b.com?

13th May 2012, 01:48 AM
love_mylove

Default Re: What should I do after 12th in Arts Faculty? Should I go for B.Com?

You have to do bca its best for 12th arts student rather then bcom and after bca you have many opprtuinites like mca mba and mtech and many more . And its technical time so study in computer science also will benfir you.
11th October 2012, 03:09 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin daware View Post
what should i do after 12th in art faculty. should i go for b.com?
Yes , Being a Arts Faculty candidate B.com is the Best Choice for you . So, After Completing 12th standard you may apply for B.com Course .

B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

This B.com Course having Good Job Prospectus as well as Career Options . After Completing this B.com Course if your Interested to apply for Jobs than you may get Jobs like, Banking Sectors/Financial Sectors and Financial Sectors .

After Completing B.com Course , If your Interested to apply for Higher degree Course than you may apply for this Course like,MBA/MA/M.com/CA/ICWAI Etc..

So, It's Clear you having Good Future After Completing B.com Course . Specially you having good Future in Accounting Field.

To Join B.com Course than you should Complete 12th standard in any stream from recognized University . Even science stream candidate may also eligible to apply for this B.com Course .

First preference will given to Commerce stream rather than Other stream candidates . You should Mention your 12th standard Marks here . You need to Minimum 50% Percentage of marks to get admission for B.com Course .

The Admission for this B.com Course is based on the 12th standard scores . So, After Completing 12th standard you directly get admission without the Entrance Examination .

So, As per Opinion B.com is good Choice for you After Completing your 12th standard .

Best B.com Colleges in India :-

# LSR College for Women
# St.Joseph’s College
# Presidency College
# BM College
# Shri Ram College of Commerce
# St. Xavier’s College
# Loyola College of Arts and Science
# St. Xavier’s College
# Narsee Monjee College
# Symbiosis College of Arts and Science
11th October 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO PG COURSES I AM ALREADY CLEARED BA FINAL YEAR EXAM 2011 BUT WHICH COURSES IS SUITABLE FOR ME?(JUST LIKE MSW
AND MJMC. PLEASE TELL ME.
16th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

May i do accounting course after ba
24th June 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 12th in Arts faculty. Shes totally confused as to what course to go ahead after her 12th. Please suggest, shes interested in media, designing,publicspeaking,art
5th April 2015, 12:44 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

You can definitely go for the B.Com if you have completed you intermediate in the ART stream.
But you will have take admission in coaching centre to make yourself comfortable in this course.
As you are from ART stream then there will so mnay subject in the B.Com which will become a hurdle for you.So i will advice you to join a coaching centre to make yourself very strong in some of the tough subject of B.Com

Apart from this Management course will the best option for you to make your career good.

Some of the Graduations level course apart from the B.Com are listed as below -->>

BBM means bachelor in business managements.

BBA means bachelor in business administrations.

BMS means bachelor in managements science.
Or you can do simply graduations after 12th.

some of the streams available in graduation in B.Sc are as below-->>

Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Biology,English,Hindi,
etc.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?