24th October 2020, 01:17 PM
darling sagar

What should I do after 12th to become a Sub-Inspector?

Sir, I want to become a Sub-Inspector. I am doing NCC as well in my school and currently studying in 11th standard. I just want to know after 12th, what I should do for achieving my aim?

29th October 2020, 11:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become a Sub-Inspector?

The minimum required educational qualification to appear for SI recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree course to become eligible to appear in the examination. Age limit varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages for final selection.
1st November 2020, 05:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Sub-Inspector (or SI) is a post that can be achieved after completing graduation from a recongnized University/Institute.

As you are currently in 11th standard, so after completing 12th standard, you will have to take admission in any bachelor course in any stream.

In the final year of your graduation, you can apply for SSC CPO Sub-Inspector exam. Most of the states conduct this entrance exam for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors.

Note that age limit for Sub Inspector post is 20 to 25 years. 5 years of relaxation is offered to SC/ST candidates, while 3 years to OBC candidates.
26th June 2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Can we become direct Assistant Sub Inspector after completion of Degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?