6th April 2011, 01:49 PM
Abhishek Darbastwar.

What should I do after 12th if I am not interested in Maths? List of diploma courses?

I am confused about what can i do after 12th exam. I will not give MHT-CET exam. i am not intreasted in maths. So please suggest me about any diploma courses. Please

8th April 2011, 11:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th if I am not interested in Maths? List of diploma courses?

It is not necessary that you need to go for Maths when you are not interested in the same. Also preferably you must go in for a graduation course instead of a diploma course. You can change streams to commerce, arts. If you are creative go in for fine arts too. There are lots of options now other than engineering and medicine. If you going for diploma courses take up job oriented courses.
9th April 2011, 12:19 AM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after 12th if I am not interested in Maths? List of diploma courses?

You can check out the link for diploma courses:www.hunt4career.com/courses/diploma-courses
9th April 2011, 12:40 AM
John Paul Wahlang

if you are interested in areas such as life science then there are diploma course you can pursue such as Diploma in Biomedical Science,Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology etc...some other suggested areas are Diploma in Tourism & Resort Management,Diploma in Creative Media Design as these offer less course in maths.....or you can continue with your graduation in b.sc biotech,bio.chem'...if none of those suits you but that is totally depending on you yourself,im just suggesting....
28th June 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

whether maths is required to give the cet entrance exam suggest me plz
28th June 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

is maths required to give cet entrance exams
15th June 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after 12 exam...i am not interested in math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?