8th December 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an Air Hostess? I have completed my 12th

i had complete my 12th...now i wants to become an airhostres....so what i want to do to become a air hostres...?????

17th April 2013, 08:45 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to become an Air Hostess? I have completed my 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had complete my 12th...now i wants to become an airhostres....so what i want to do to become a air hostres...?????
Aviation sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world; the growth is expected to continue in the years to come. Due to this robust growth, this aviation sector is creating ample job opportunities and air hostess jobs are considered to be very prestigious and challenging.

How do I reach my goal !

Step 1: You can opt for any stream in 10+2.

Step 2: Graduation in any subject is definitely an added advantage

Step 3: It is better if you also enroll in a foreign language course as that will help you with a job in a foreign airlines

Step 4: You can enroll in an airhostess training academy

Step 5: You can start working after your graduation. Some airlines have a written test based on general knowledge and aptitude and an interview round as well. Some airlines recruit only through interview.

The Flight Attendant or air hostess career offers an exciting, privileged lifestyle that allows you to travel all across the globe while being paid, as well as offering amazing free travel benefits and incentives.

Following are the basic parameters required to be Air Hostess or Flight Attendant

18 years old +
Speaks English plus another language at the minimum
Medically fit (mentally and physically)
No criminal records
High School Education or equivalent
Height and weight in proportion (see chart from United Nations WHO)
Experience with the public (2 years if possible)
Special skills of empathy/ very good manners/ self-reliant
Team work oriented and leadership
Able to adapt to any situation
Able to complete with success the flight attendant training
Any other airlines pre requisites

These are some basic requirement and it varies airline to airline. As far as salary is concern According to a survey, the median salary for air hostesses is around 6 lakh annually in India. Thus the career as an air hostess is truly a rewarding one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?