13th May 2010, 11:42 AM
lahari trupti

What should I do in case I have not received my admit card and hall ticket for EAMCET exam?

sir,
i am lahari.p.v doing my bi.p.c and appearing for eamcet .sir the thing is that all my friends got to know their centres through sms sent to their respective mobiles and still i did not recieve my centre name and even the acknowledgement card yet.i am from kakinada.my application number is 051296.sir please could you tell me the info and where can i get the application status.i got 90% in my results which we got recently.i got 21.11% out of 25% weightage for IPE.sir i belong to BC-A and please say me how many marks shouild i get to get a rank below 1500 or 1000.sir please say me the tips and tricks also to reach my goal.please send the reply to my mail id.
thanking you sir,
lahari.p.v.
kakinada.

26th February 2012, 05:00 PM
wardme

Arrow Re: What should I do in case I have not received my admit card and hall ticket for EAMCET exam?

Well you should report to the Office or contact the secracy for your Admitcard
26th February 2012, 06:50 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: What should I do in case I have not received my admit card and hall ticket for EAMCET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahari trupti View Post
sir,
i am lahari.p.v doing my bi.p.c and appearing for eamcet .sir the thing is that all my friends got to know their centres through sms sent to their respective mobiles and still i did not recieve my centre name and even the acknowledgement card yet.i am from kakinada.my application number is 051296.sir please could you tell me the info and where can i get the application status.i got 90% in my results which we got recently.i got 21.11% out of 25% weightage for IPE.sir i belong to BC-A and please say me how many marks shouild i get to get a rank below 1500 or 1000.sir please say me the tips and tricks also to reach my goal.please send the reply to my mail id.
thanking you sir,
lahari.p.v.
kakinada.
Dear,

you must should visit the official site which is

http://www.apeamcet.org

and get the administration contact details for this exam

Best Regards
21st June 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do in case I have not received my admit card and hall ticket for EAMCET exam?

Sir ,
I am Ku. Archana Garg , Satna M.P. My Application No. - 659475
ICET: received my acknowledgement card but not hall ticket
i request you to reply to my query as soon as possible.

My Exam Date is 23 rd June 2013.

E Mail Adress is - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?