25th March 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in commerce side? I did my 12th exam in commerce stream

I did my +2 exam in commerce stream (without math). Than after my exam what should i do in commerce side.

8th August 2013, 02:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in commerce side? I did my 12th exam in commerce stream

In commerce side, you can join to bachelor degree in commerce. CA is another course demanded among students. ICWA or CS can be selected for studies. Selection of the course should be done according to your interest. BBA, BBM, BMS, etc are some other courses, you can opt.
9th August 2013, 04:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in commerce side? I did my 12th exam in commerce stream

There are good number of job opportunities for the candidates in the field of Commerce.

Hence, the candidates who are having good subject knowledge and communication skills can easily get jobs in Commerce field.

Top courses to join in Commerce field are
Chartered Accountancy course (CA)
ICWAI
Company Secretary course

One will be having wonderful career after completion of these courses.

Apart from these courses, some of the 3 year Graduation level courses that the candidates can join are
BBA
BBM
BMS
BCA
B.Com
B.Com Computers

After completion of these 3 year Graduation courses, I suggest you to opt for MBA course.

Then you will be having the scope to get good job opportunities in various companies.

MBA candidates will be having number of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

Join the course which you are interested and perform well in the course.

If you are good at academics, then better to go for CA course.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?