14th September 2017, 11:48 AM
Subray Bhat

What should I do if I have entered wrong journal number in the CSIR NET application form?

I have entered wrong journal number while entering in the csir net application form, How to correct it? Can I cancel that application and can I resubmit it as I have not yet sent the hard copy of application form? Can you please guide me soon? Thank you!

3rd April 2018, 01:34 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What should I do if I have entered wrong journal number in the CSIR NET application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subray Bhat View Post
I have entered wrong journal number while entering in the csir net application form, How to correct it? Can I cancel that application and can I resubmit it as I have not yet sent the hard copy of application form? Can you please guide me soon? Thank you!
The journal number that you receive from the bank is issued after entering all of your details like name,father's name,Date of Birth and application number (produced after the first stage of application).So unfortunately it can't be altered now.
If you go for a new application then system will generate a new application number for you and you will have to deposit fee against the same number to get the journal number.In this way you will have to pay the fees again.
You can talk to Bank Manager regarding the same,but there is very bleak chances that he would be able to do something in this as all this data goes online to the server.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?